Adobe Fireworks Cs5 buy cheap and download
Create expressive screen graphics for virtually any device rapidly with Adobe Fireworks CS5 software. Design websites, user interfaces, or rich media applications using both vector and bitmap tools. Import assets from Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator software and export to HTML and CSS, Adobe Flash Catalyst software, or the Adobe AIR runtime. Optimize final imagery with the industry's leading screen graphics software.
- Design with vector and bitmap tools together to achieve optimal imagery quickly. Enjoy pixel precision that maps to your resolution requirements, using graphics tools designed for screen-based output.
- Create rich, interactive screen graphics with fewer steps. Create and name slices efficiently, and then deliver superior-quality graphics optimized for the web and a wide range of devices.
- Quickly optimize designs for websites, rich media applications, and mobile devices. Edit assets from other graphics programs for wider deployment with Fireworks. Integrate client review into the design process.
- Work faster with significant performance enhancements, including greater control over pixel placement of design elements, improved file opening/saving, updated symbol operation, and quicker bitmap/vector operations.
- Import Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files while maintaining color matching, element fidelity, and editing capability. Export Fireworks designs into the Adobe Flash software family, or copy/paste into Dreamweaver.
Easy-to-use design tools for screen-based design
Create and edit vector and bitmap images, or import and modify native Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files. Changes remain editable at any time, and final output is optimized for display resolutions.
Design interactive layouts for websites, mobile, and rich Internet applications (RIAs). Reduce development time by exporting multipage, clickable website comps as standards-compliant, CSS-based layouts, and bring RIA prototypes into the Adobe AIR runtime without writing code.
Work faster with significant performance enhancements, including greater control over pixel placement of design elements, improved file opening and saving, updated symbol operation, and quicker bitmap and vector operations.
Import Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files while maintaining color matching, element fidelity, and editing capability. Export Fireworks designs into the Adobe Flash software family for advanced interactivity design. Copy and paste objects between Fireworks and Adobe Dreamweaver software.
Enhanced optimization and scaling tools
Optimize graphics for a wide variety of screen types with preview, selective JPEG file compression, and comprehensive export controls. Intelligently scale buttons and graphic symbols with 9-slice scaling to accelerate website and application prototyping.
Effortless client collaboration
Demo with two-way video communication in real-time online meetings with the Adobe ConnectNow service. Generate clickable PDF files or interactive HTML comps for review. Create Adobe AIR prototypes to run on any platform.
CSS and HTML file export
Design complete web pages in a robust graphic environment and then export standards-compliant, CSS-based layouts--with external style sheets--in one step. Integrate foreground and background graphics with distinct slice types, and utilize repeating images.
Customizable and reusable assets
Jump-start your design process with the Common Library of graphic symbols, form elements, text symbols, and animations. Design your own custom symbols and styles for continued rapid design and prototyping.
Improved type handling
Produce exceptional type designs with the enhanced Adobe text engine. Copy and paste double-byte characters from Illustrator and Photoshop software without loss of fidelity. Float text inside a path and more.
Developer productivity tools
Save development time with quick asset creation and image optimization. Also rely on Fireworks for batch processing of graphical elements.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280×1024 display with 16-bit video card
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good