Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium buy cheap and download now
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium software is the comprehensive solution for producing standards-based websites, immersive digital experiences, and rich Internet applications. Use Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 to develop with content management systems, including WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal, and powerful CSS tools. With the complete Adobe Flash family of tools, including Flash Catalyst CS5, Flash Professional CS5, and Flash Builder 4 Standard, you can design and develop content for delivery virtually anywhere.
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium combines Dreamweaver CS5, Flash Catalyst CS5, Flash Professional CS5, Flash Builder 4, Photoshop CS5 Extended, Illustrator CS5, Acrobat 9 Pro, Fireworks CS5, and Contribute CS5
- Use a comprehensive toolkit with Flash Catalyst CS5 to design interactive content without coding, Flash Professional CS5 to create expressive content, and Flash Builder 4 Standard to develop rich Internet applications.
- Build standards-based websites with Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, the leading web authoring tool. Develop with PHP and content management frameworks like WordPress, Joomla!, or Drupal, and design productively with CSS tools.
- Get fast and accurate browser-compatibility testing, and accelerate tasks, such as collaborative content creation and reviews of presentations and project pitches through integration, with new Adobe CS Live online services.
Comprehensive toolset for the Adobe Flash Platform
Create expressive interactive content with Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5, Flash Professional CS5, and Flash Builder 4 Standard that you can deliver consistently across personal computers, mobile devices, and screens in a multitude of sizes and resolutions.
Creative Suite integration
Enhance productivity and workflow when using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash Catalyst, Flash Professional, and Flash Builder. Leverage the FXG graphics file format and integration with Mini Bridge for digital asset management.
Content delivery virtually anywhere
Deliver consistently across screens of any size and use Adobe Device Central for enhanced device testing. Distribute, track, and monetize applications on social networks, mobile devices, and desktops via Flash Platform Services.
Support for evolving web trends
Develop standards-based web content more efficiently and integrate with content management system frameworks, including WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal. Generate high-impact designs with advanced image technology and support for 3D.
Make best practices in web design and development your practice with standards-based tools from Adobe, whether you're building CSS-based layouts or data-rich pages with the accessible HTML Data Set feature.
Powerful coding tools
Take advantage of a powerful Eclipse based IDE that includes editors for MXML, ActionScript, and CSS, as well as syntax coloring, statement completion, code collapse, interactive step-through debugging, and automatic generation of common code.
Advanced application development
Transform static Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks artwork into dynamic components without writing code, and build wireframes and prototypes and turn them into standards-compliant HTML and CSS. Preserve design fidelity throughout the entire process. Use Flash Builder as an ActionScript editor for Flash Professional and to develop projects created with Flash Catalyst.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- Adobe Flash Builder 4
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro
- Adobe Fireworks CS5
- Adobe Contribute CS5
- Adobe Bridge CS5
- Adobe Device Central CS5
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (Service Pack 2 recommended); or Windows 7
- 1GB of RAM or more recommended
- 9.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280x800 display with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- Some features in Adobe® Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.5 (32 bit) or 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for multimedia features
- Adobe Flash® Player 10 software required to export SWF files
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good