Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium buy cheapest and download now
Meet today's deadlines and tomorrow's challenges with breakthrough performance: Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium software accelerates workflows from scriptwriting through post-production, delivers the industry's best tapeless workflows, and introduces new CS Live online services.
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium combines Premiere Pro CS5, After Effects CS5, Photoshop CS5 Extended, Illustrator CS5, Flash Catalyst CS5, Flash Professional CS5, Soundbooth CS5, Encore CS5, OnLocation CS5.
- Breakthrough native 64-bit performance, GPU acceleration, and native editing of tapeless formats accelerate workflows from scriptwriting through post-production.
- Accelerate workflows from scriptwriting through post-production with high-performance production tools.
- Express your creativity and produce engaging experiences with tools that streamline planning and production workflows, and deliver video to virtually any screen.
Comprehensive, best-of-breed video production environment
Work faster as you tackle a broad spectrum of planning, production, and post-production tasks. Each component of Production Premium works smoothly with other components thanks to timesaving integration, roundtrip editing with other NLEs, and faster Adobe Dynamic Link performance.
Native 64-bit performance and the new Adobe Mercury Playback Engine
Work fluidly at HD and higher resolutions with native 64-bit support in Adobe After Effects CS5, Photoshop CS5 Extended, and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5. The new Mercury Playback Engine is native 64 bit and GPU accelerated* and provides rock-solid performance and stability, even at 4K resolution and beyond. Open projects rapidly, and create multilayer, effects-rich sequences without rendering. (Supported NVIDIA graphics cards for GPU acceleration include Quadro CX (Windows), Quadro FX 3800 (Windows), Quadro FX 4800 (Windows and Mac OS), Quadro FX 5800 (Windows), and GeForce GTX 285 (Windows and Mac OS). For an up-to-date list of supported cards, visit www.adobe.com/go/64bitsupport)
Broad format support in Adobe Premiere Pro
Experience the industry's best tapeless workflow while working with virtually any format including DV, HDV, RED, DPX, Sony XDCAM, XDCAM 50, XDCAM EX and XDCAM HD, Panasonic P2, DVCPRO HD, AVCHD, and AVC-Intra. Edit video from DSLR cameras such as the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D; Nikon D90, D300s, and D3000; and others.
Richer, more compelling 2D and 3D images with Adobe Photoshop Extended
Export video sequences from Photoshop Extended and import them into After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe Encore. Work with new painting tools; make complex selections more easily; and create 3D logos from text, masks, or vectors.
Compositing and animation tools in Adobe After Effects
Design groundbreaking motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects with industry-standard After Effects. Get everything you need to create opening titles, animated graphics, and visual effects or to create and move images in 3D space.
Editing efficiency through metadata
Add intelligence to your assets using innovative metadata features that make editing and compositing easier, and raise the value of your content when it is distributed online.
Encoding and delivery for screens everywhere
Batch encode source files to a broad selection of formats that meet a variety of standards with Adobe Media Encoder. Author once in Encore CS5 for DVDs, Blu-ray discs, and searchable web DVDs. Preview and test content for mobile phones and other devices in Adobe Device Central.
Pristine audio creation in Adobe Soundbooth
Use Soundbooth to accomplish everyday audio tasks quickly while maintaining high-quality results and creative control. Remove noise from a recording, polish voiceovers, customize music to fit a production, and much more.
Interactive design with Adobe Flash Catalyst or Flash Professional
Design interactive online video portfolios without writing code using Flash Catalyst, a new interaction design tool. Easily add video to sophisticated interactive experiences with a flexible, industry-standard workflow in Flash Professional.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Adobe After Effects CS5
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- Adobe Soundbooth CS5
- Adobe Encore CS5
- Adobe OnLocation CS5
- Adobe Bridge CS5
- Adobe Dynamic Link
- Adobe Device Central CS5
- 64-bit support required: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II recommended); Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II required for Adobe Premiere Pro
- 64-bit operating system required: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (Service Pack 2 recommended) or Windows 7
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 16.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280x900 display (1280x1024 recommended) with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
- Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance in Adobe Premiere Pro; visit www.adobe.com/go/premiere_systemreqs for the latest list of supported cards
- Some GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Photoshop require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9-capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
- 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
- Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape for SD/HD workflows
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 (32 bit) or 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for QuickTime features
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to play back DVD projects exported as SWF files
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
- For updates to system requirements and more detailed information about video hardware compatibility, visit www.adobe.com/go/production_systemreqs.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good